Accomplished, creative 3D modeler and texture artist with degree level grounding in Multimedia design. This is successfully combined with initial training in traditional drawing, graphic design and illustration. A versatile skill set in computer arts and visual effects has been enhanced through practical experience in TV, film and 7 years experience in game development. A supportive and valuable team player with both supervisory and training experience.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Gun Props

Recently I decided to render off a few of the props I made for The Movies. In total there was well over 600 props made for the final game and although many were originally outsourced I was still responsible for managing all of the prop assets in the 'prop shop' and the database. Amongst my environmental art duties I was also tasked with making a significant number of props; somewhere in the region of 100.

Here are a few of the guns that I made; some were based on existing weapons but others, like this light machine gun with its double magazine and bipod, were concepted, designed, built and textured by me. The final result was a mesh that is made up of 500 polys and a 256 texture.


A 9mm British Sten gun;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home