Accomplished, creative 3D modeler and texture artist with degree level grounding in Multimedia design. This is successfully combined with initial training in traditional drawing, graphic design and illustration. A versatile skill set in computer arts and visual effects has been enhanced through practical experience in TV, film and 7 years experience in game development. A supportive and valuable team player with both supervisory and training experience.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Pour Elle...

I've spent the day making a high-res head; the first one I've ever done and so far I'm pretty pleased with the results. I've made her out of Polygons which I'm able to subdivide to get massive amounts of detail and generate a 'smooth' finish on the mesh.

So far she's just got a really simple salmony-pink tinge on the texture map but eventually I'll be able to add wrinkles, moles, freckles, veins and small blemishes to make her look a bit less plastic.

Anyway here she is, Elle;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home