Accomplished, creative 3D modeler and texture artist with degree level grounding in Multimedia design. This is successfully combined with initial training in traditional drawing, graphic design and illustration. A versatile skill set in computer arts and visual effects has been enhanced through practical experience in TV, film and 7 years experience in game development. A supportive and valuable team player with both supervisory and training experience.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Pour Homme...

Just spent a few minutes rescaling the ear as it was a bit small and it was niggling at me to be fixed. I'm probably jumping ahead of myself here but I'm enjoying the shading and rendering aspect of this little project; I should really go back and refine the mesh and get it finalised before I continue to 'play'.

Better leave for work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home